'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live' Set Online Premiere Date

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Was there ever a huge online demand for these soaps, considering the TV ratings were dropping how many people would have searched it out online.

It's a question to be argued during the damages phase. The first question to answer is whether ABC sabotaged PP from launching their online venture by stealing-away several actors and doing things in direct, or indirect, violation of their contract. Just like the Tivo and Voom versus Dish cases, PP makes very persuasive and logical (i.e., common sense) arguments and I am inclined to believe them based on what we've witnessed in the public eye coupled with my understanding of most business agreements and, as I mentioned, a little common sense. Of course, the proof is in the pudding or, in this case, the contracts so ABC could very well be in the clear. But it just doesn't make sense...unless the folks at PP, and their contracts lawyers, were complete idiots. We shall see.

‘All My Children’ And ‘One Life To Live’ Producer Prospect Park Networks Files For Chapter 11

Prospect Park Networks today filed for Chapter 11. The online production company made the petition for protection in federal bankruptcy court in Delaware. “PPN is optimistic that this filing will make it possible to continue to maximize the value of its assets and settlement of past liabilities,”

deadline.com

A rip-snortin' superstorm is about to hit Salem! Daytime great Kassie DePaiva, best known for her long, juicy run as Blair Cramer on One Life to Live, will join NBC's Days of Our LivesWednesday, June 18 as that delicious '80s baddie Eve Donovan. Formerly played by Charlotte Ross, Eve is an ex-hooker songstress (can we ever have too many of those?) who is back to stir up hell for her old rival Jennifer Deveraux (Melissa Reeves).
Follow link for clip.
tvguide.com

Kassie DePavia goes from playing one old washed up slut on OLtL to a old washed up whore on Days of Our Lives. Good thing she won't be typecast in her move to another soap.:biggrin2 I hated that they cancelled One Life to Live and All My Children ,but I am glad the actors and the actresses can finally move on to other things now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)