All shows not showing up on manage recordings

Mountainman2292

Original poster
Jul 19, 2016
South carolina
I just noticed that my most of my shows that I recorded are not showing up when I go to manage recordings, I hit the option button to move a program to a certain folder but it does not show up in the manage program page. It's still showing on the main DVR recordings page but doesn't show up when I hit manage manage recordings.I did a reset but no luck. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? Thanks in advance.

I just noticed that my most of my shows that I recorded are not showing up when I go to manage recordings, I hit the option button to move a program to a certain folder but it does not show up in the manage program page. It's still showing on the main DVR recordings page but doesn't show up when I hit manage manage recordings.I did a reset but no luck. Anyone else have this problem? Any solutions? Thanks in advance.

Are they by any chance PTAT shows that are still within the PTAT keep days that have you have set?

Are they by any chance PTAT shows that are still within the PTAT keep days that have you have set?
I have the same issue, in my case they are recordings in ptat that I also save. Now with 341 it will not let me move to a different folder or delete. I hope this gets fixed.

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I just deleted a few shows from ptat and emptied from trash folder as well, still won't let me move or delete the saved copy.

I have the same issue, in my case they are recordings in ptat that I also save. Now with 341 it will not let me move to a different folder or delete. I hope this gets fixed.

had that same issue with 334 and ptat. i just set manual timers, and turned ptat to 1 channel 1 day i don't watch and to delete after 2 days. have not tried it since, seemed very odd the way things were working with it on.

no some of the old shows are not showing up in manage recordings for example this weeks episode of man with a plan is in my dvr recordings screen but when i go to manage recordings it does not show up. this just began happening the past week. does not matter if its ptat show or not. even some of the other channels that i record a show on are not showing up. I have appx 28 shows that are showing up on the recordings screen, when i go to manage recordings only about 10 show up on screen

It does appear that something is messed up with this software version when using the Manage Recordings function and PTAT shows, regardless of how old the shows are.

Question is - Do they know about it??? I too am having the problem...included shows on History channel didn't show up??
It's been posted several times so hopefully it's on list to be fixed sooner than later. I temporarily changed my PTAT save to 2 days as others have done so I can move to different folders quicker.

this was the reason i set ptat to 1 channel 1 night that we don't watch and delete in 2
no problem since
Thing about this idea is when the new shows come out, i would miss them if I didn't know about them. I usually go in PTAT and delete unwanted shows every few days. I don't transfer/move much, just when I forget to change the folder when I set a recording. I have PTAT set to record everyday except SAT and save 8 days....

Thing about this idea is when the new shows come out, i would miss them if I didn't know about them. I usually go in PTAT and delete unwanted shows every few days. I don't transfer/move much, just when I forget to change the folder when I set a recording. I have PTAT set to record everyday except SAT and save 8 days....
Exact same reason I always kept the PTAT maxed out so I can see new shows and decide if I want to save series. I usually had to go into ptat once a week now every other days just so I move recordings between folders.

I had a problem yesterday with non-PTAT shows (Champions League Games on FS1/FS2). The shows were listed as recorded in the schedule (during the time they should be recording), but didn't show up in manage recordings. I had them saved to a folder (Soccer) and it showed a sub folder for the Champions League games, but only showed an older recording. Ironically the subfolder showed the correct count of episodes recorded (3), but only showed the older program. I deleted the older program and eventually one of the games showed up, but with the description from the other game. I reset the Hopper3 to see if that would revive the shows, but nothing improved. Definitely some weird issue going on..

Tim

Have the same issue with Champions League, Europa, FA Cup but not general BPL games. The games are there but you can only see 1 or 2(the number seems to vary) at a time. Test by deleting a game or 2 then go back to the folder and it'll show up. This behavior began a week to 10 days ago. Major PIA. I record several other sports types and this only happens with those 3. Also the timers for them that have always worked are hit or miss. I now often have to set a timer for each game.

Reactions: buist

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)