All the Voom channels?

I would have to agree with you as for me and apparently most everyone around. E could add Sci-Fi alone and almost everyone would be happy for some time. Sci-Fi is all I personally need and would care less what D does.
Does SciFi have more than two or three hours per week of HD programming?

USA plays a couple of hours of fresh programming per week and a whole boatload of L&O reruns (frequently re-run within the same day).

I would like

Sci-Fi HD just see StarGate Atlantis Plus USAHD they have lots of good programing and lots of House Reruns that are in HD:D

Doesn't matter if a show you really want to watch is only on Sci-Fi, who cares about the rest?
I'd rather wait for it to show up on UHD or by the disc set than waste all that bandwidth on "much better looking" SD. Worked for BSG.

Your loss then.
Our loss in that someone who makes choices about programming gets even the slightest hint that having only two shows in HD is somehow acceptable for an HD channel. Shame on SciFi for not offering more HD and DIRECTV for legitimizing it.

Our loss in that someone who makes choices about programming gets even the slightest hint that having only two shows in HD is somehow acceptable for an HD channel. Shame on SciFi for not offering more HD and DIRECTV for legitimizing it.
Boy, I'm sure glad that you aren't in the decision making tree for D* and Sci-Fi then. I'm more then happy to take what they have now and look forward to more in the future. You can be happy with watching programming many months after it's original showing.

I watch the 4400 on USA and would like to see even a stretched picture in HD so that it comes through better than the overcompressed SD picture we currently get on that channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts