all you miley cyrus fans

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shaun-ohio

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 31, 2004
ohio
tomorrow nite on starz hd and disney hd they are showing the miley cyrus concert, and it is in 3d, so you say where do i get the glasses, the latest issue of tv guide for a 2 week period has them included, and also if you and have starz on demand on dtv, there is a video you can download, and it tells how to make your own for the concert. disney hd starts at 8:00 and starz starts at 9:00 ,

It won't be long before we start saying "Miley who?". She's just another pop culture fad that comes and eventually goes and is long forgotten.

tomorrow nite on starz hd and disney hd they are showing the miley cyrus concert, and it is in 3d, so you say where do i get the glasses, the latest issue of tv guide for a 2 week period has them included, and also if you and have starz on demand on dtv, there is a video you can download, and it tells how to make your own for the concert. disney hd starts at 8:00 and starz starts at 9:00 ,

FWIW, Walmart has the free 3D glasses too. I might check it out for a minute to see the 3D effect, but I'm not a fan at all. :rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts