AllAmericaDirect

jwill

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 1, 2005
I lost my AllAmericaDirect channels today when I swapped out a defective receiver. The phone number (800-909-9677) on their website (mydistantnetwork.com) has been busy for over 7 hours. Does anyone have another number for them? I did send a message to the "question" link on their website but no telling when I will get an answer to that.:mad:

For that matter has anyone had any dealings with them recently?

Jim

I called them a couple of weeks back to put a new receiver on my account and take a defective one off. I called during their hours listed and a woman answered and made the changes. My channels came on within minutes.

I guess you can try 888-762-6646. That is the number for Sobongo (formerly All American Direct). I called the number you called about a month ago and they answered the first try.

Well, it appears this was a false alarm and the problem is on my end. My wife just told me that she is getting a busy on every number she dials from our land line. I tried the number from my cell phone and it works (although business hours don't start until 11AM.) Now I just have to call telephone repair and find out what's wrong with our land line.

Jim

I lost my AllAmericaDirect channels today when I swapped out a defective receiver. The phone number (800-909-9677) on their website (mydistantnetwork.com) has been busy for over 7 hours. Does anyone have another number for them? I did send a message to the "question" link on their website but no telling when I will get an answer to that.:mad:

For that matter has anyone had any dealings with them recently?

Jim

Transponder 18 - 72.5° West

Lost all sat signal - diagnostics?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts