Almost Switched to Comcast - But, Tennis Channel HD is $14 a month

Status
Please reply by conversation.

talljoel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 15, 2007
Comcast has an on line promotion – Digital Preferred package plus 6 months of HBO for $39.99 for the first 12 months. The Digital Preferred package seemed to have all the Directv HD channels plus a lot of HD that is not available with DIRECTV ; TCM, AMC, Headline News, E , Tru –TV; ect.

However, the Digital preferred package does not have Tennis Channel HD.

The Comcast CSR I talked with said if I want Tennis Channel HD there would be an additional charge. Tennis Channel is in their Sports Package ($7.00 a month). Tennis Channel in HD is an extra $7.00 a month.

I watch a lot of tennis. Comcast not having Tennis Channel HD in their Digital Preferred package was for me a deal breaker.

Those of you who do not watch the Tennis Channel may want to look at the Comcast on line promotion

5 Most boring things you can watch (in order)

#1 Golf
#2 Tennis
#3 NASCAR
#4 Paint drying
#5 Grass growing

;)

5 Most boring things you can watch (in order)

#1 Golf
#2 Tennis
#3 NASCAR
#4 Paint drying
#5 Grass growing

;)

That's the funny thing about sports on tv, the one man's meat is another man's poison argument. I watch a lot of baseball, but you might think it's incredibly boring. I have no idea why anyone would watch NASCAR on tv, but I have driven a Winston Cup car and let me tell you, it's a blast!

You think that is a blast, dragging your knee through a turn while on a motorcycle.

Now, THAT is a blast. :D

Real racing has both left and right turns. LOL

BTW, Baseball is #6 :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts