Alternate Flashing Lights on Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cubguy

Original poster
Jun 14, 2012
Amory, MS
I am sorry if this has been asked before. The past couple days the TV1 remote when you try and power on the TV or adjust the volume, the satellite button turns green and the TV and AUX lights flash alternately and nothing happens. Has anyone had this happen? Cause? Remedy?

Any help is appreciated.

Last edited:
I am sorry if this has been asked before. The past couple days the TV1 remote when you try and power on the TV or adjust the volume, the satellite button turns green and the TV and AUX lights flash alternately and nothing happens. Has anyone had this happen? Cause? Remedy?

Any help is appreciated.

That's either low batteries or limited mode, sounds more like limited mode. Go to the remote manager in the settings menu and turn off limited mode.

That's either low batteries or limited mode, sounds more like limited mode. Go to the remote manager in the settings menu and turn off limited mode.
I have 5 remotes and had one do that which worded before. Only new thing: New hopper and I remember that limited mode on is the default. Disabling it fixed the problem. Now to the Joey's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)