Alternative Entertainment AEI

satellitemonkey

Original poster
Apr 15, 2005
If you want a job in the Midwest DO NOT work for this mismanaged company they are complete morons. I am astonished they make money.

When I was with them a coworker damaged woodwork and management asked me to hide it. I brought it to the attention of the owners and I was told to hide it.

Please do your fellow installers and Dish Networks customers a favor and do not allow this company to continue.

Their business practices are suspect at best and I would never again work for a company that has no ethics.

Sat Guys thanks for letting me post

Dish Network Rules

They currently cover Michigan and Wisconsin. They had AZ 3-4 years ago.

All I want to no if they were forced out of Arizona for bad business practices.

That state (because of its retirement community) protects its citizens from fraud.

I just had them and my original install was crap and done with complete laziness but just had a reinstall and I am 110% happy this time! Its not all their installers, a few of them do have a heart and do the job right...

I have a post started on here about my install and said I wasnt going to tell what company did it but here I just did...I guess I had to defend them this time. :D

2extreme said:
I just had them and my original install was crap and done with complete laziness but just had a reinstall and I am 110% happy this time! Its not all their installers, a few of them do have a heart and do the job right...

I have a post started on here about my install and said I wasnt going to tell what company did it but here I just did...I guess I had to defend them this time. :D

2extreme works for alternative entertainment he is a manager there (how I no this you ask) He used the same name in chat rooms at work.

Nice try

Why dont you ask me to prove it here I dare you.

satellitemonkey said:
2extreme works for alternative entertainment he is a manager there (how I no this you ask) He used the same name in chat rooms at work.

Nice try

Why dont you ask me to prove it here I dare you.

:what Go ahead and try to prove it...I do not and never have worked for AEI WTF are you talking about? I just became a customer of Dish in Dec and just had a reinstall of my dish and added 61.5. AEI was the company that did it.

You ever think that 2extreme may be used by other people then that manager?

This is my thread to my install here... http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=67300

satellitemonkey I don't know how you are going to prove something that isn't true... :confused:

Oh and learn how to spell "(how I no this you ask)" It's KNOW not NO...DUH

I never wanted a p!ssing match like SatinKzo said, I didn't realize that satellitemonkey would take this way out of line. I just stated that I had a good install and then I get accused of being a manager there? Last time I comment on an AEI thread. :D

And guess satellitemonkey had no proof of his allegations of that anyways, if he does I would really like to see it! :) Good luck diggin monkey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)