Alternet metv schedule

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
I belive someone here posted the alternet metv schedule for the stations that had to use a different schedule sometime back. Do you know where I can find this. Dennis

There really isnt one as that channel is set up for affiliates to grab alternate programming when the main station has syndex issues. So it varies
In other words...some programs on MeTV are shown on other stations in markets. So MeTV substitutes another airing of a program.

Best example is I love Lucy. In Los Angeles KTTV (Fox) has carried it for 50 years. So KDOC (the MeTV affiliate) shows The Lucy Show instead

There really isnt one as that channel is set up for affiliates to grab alternate programming when the main station has syndex issues. So it varies
In other words...some programs on MeTV are shown on other stations in markets. So MeTV substitutes another airing of a program.

Best example is I love Lucy. In Los Angeles KTTV (Fox) has carried it for 50 years. So KDOC (the MeTV affiliate) shows The Lucy Show instead

Ah, so that explains it. I watch KDOC and sometimes it shows the beginning frames of the I Love Lucy opening and then it's The Lucy Show. Just a quarter second slow on the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys App

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)