Am I going crazy?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dare2be

SatelliteGuys God
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
FL
...well, crazier than normal? Didn't there used to be an ION-W channel 217 along with ION-E 216?

EDIT: I think I just answered my own question...western arc, which I switched from after upgrading to HD.

The reason is this....
If your market has an Ion affiliate owned by the net (some aren't) Dish and DIrectv just remap the national feed to your local number. So here in Minneapolis they map it to 41 (which is our Ion affiliate)

Since there is no Mountain or Pacific markets on EA it doesnt pay to add a 3 hour delayed feed ;)

Since there is no Mountain or Pacific markets on EA it doesnt pay to add a 3 hour delayed feed ;)
I understand and agree with this, EXCEPT, ION-W has programming that ION-E doesn't. Look at the TitanTV listings for 216 and 217.

looks like Ion West has cartoons in the morning (from Qubo) while Ion E has Paid Programs
My daughter had asked me about some of those cartoons that she used to watch on ION-W when we were on WA. Now that I know that they are Qubo shows, she can watch them again! The reason I didn't know they were being shown on Qubo is because our Qubo local subchannel is one of the "Digital Service" no guide channels. Thanks for making that connection for me, Ice!

Yeah, that fleeting thought crossed my mind in less than a millisecond.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)