Amazing News!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

aristotlewilde

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 19, 2004
Ok, take this with a grain of salt, but I was taking a leak at a Denny's in Cheyenne, Wyoming and overheard two D* installers talking about the impending launch of C-SPAN in HD!

Could this be the mysterious Channell 77 we've been hearing about?

Please, oh please, oh please let it be true :D They just finished showing the 9 hour series The Capital. One of those hours was the behind the scenes. Brian made mention that they shot it in HD & going forward, all of their series would be.

Yeah! Like installers in Cheyenne are "in the know". LOL

Now there are 3 things brought to us By WY - Cheney, Brokeback Mountain and breaking news about D*'s new channels. Overheard at Denny's. Maybe if you said heard at Sardi's or Russian Tea Room - but Denny's!! LOL

aristotlewilde said:
Ok, take this with a grain of salt, but I was taking a leak at a Denny's in Cheyenne, Wyoming and overheard two D* installers talking about the impending launch of C-SPAN in HD!

Could this be the mysterious Channell 77 we've been hearing about?

I sure would hope if they were going to add a new HD channel it would be something other than a station that people stand around talking most of the time.

It would make a lot more sense to add something like National Geographic Channel.

Ok, now I need to do some serious studying. I mean , do I use 1080i or 720p when CSPAN HD hits. I need to find this out.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts