Amazing Race 24 Allstars

Next Episode: Season 24, Episode 9

Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Accidental Alliance": Tension rises as the finish line gets closer; three teams form an alliance.

S~

Next Episode: Season 24, Episode 10

Sunday, May 4, 2014

"Bull Down": A double U-turn in Spain threatens the alliance; one team's future is put at risk by a possibly game-changing injury.

S~

Next Episode: Season 24, Episode 11

Sunday, May 11, 2014

:Hei Ho Heidi Ho": The final four teams have a once-in-a-lifetime experience in Liverpool, England; a misinterpretation puts one team in jeopardy.

S~

Next Episode: Season 24, Episode 12 (Season Finale)

Sunday, May 18, 2014

"Do You Believe in Magic?": The teams race through Las Vegas, where they face a final challenge designed by magician David Copperfield.

S~

It seems like they held the country girls back a bit in the helicopter though. Would have been fun to see a sprint to the finish with the two parachutes landing 15 seconds apart.

I did like how they played up the hubris aspect of the Brenshels' arrogance of knowing Las Vegas and the hotel layout.

Good ending, but I do feel like the last leg was kind of easy. Don't they usually throw in a harder challenge in the end? Like one that you have to remember things through out the race.. like names of the currency in order of countries visited.. or something like that? This one is dig at a chosen spot to find a box, go thru 50 keys to find the right one, get a light bulb from a sign next to the clue box, screw in 241 light bulbs, skydive off a plane. There is really no skill, luck, or thinking involved in any of the tasks.

The funny thing is that when the 2 teams tried to break open the box, I kept thinking of one episode of Survivors that Yau-Man told everyone how to break open a box.. drop it at the corner where it is the weakest spot. Apparently those people never saw that episode of Survivors. ;) Things you learn from watching reality TV! ;)

Amazing Race Canada starts tonight. Anyone watching?
What they should do is the winner gets to go on the CBS Amazing Race.
They will be running around Canada only again.

Actually they will leave Canada. They have passports for this race and the Canadian teams were photographed and sighted doing challenges in Hong Kong and Paris during filming

I would like to see a World All Stars version with winners or favorite teams from the US, Canada, Aussie, Asian, China Rush, Israeli and Phillipine versions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)