Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Amazon Offers 96 Titles in New Bluray BOGO Deal

Amazon Offers 96 Titles in New Blu-ray BOGO Deal

Posted January 1, 2008 by Marwin

movies.gif
Amazon is kicking off the new year with yet another Blu-ray BOGO (Buy One Get One free deal). This time the sale includes a total of 96 titles from Warner, New Line, Fox and MGM. Titles available in the promotion include 300, Troy: Director's Cut, Hairspray, The Day After Tomorrow, Kingdom of Heaven: Director's Cut, Mr. & Mrs. Smith, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Die Hard, Die Hard 2: Die Harder, Die Hard with a Vengeance and many more. According to Amazon the supplies are limited, so if you find something you like make sure to order it now before they run out.

Amazon: 2-for-1 on Warner, New Line, Fox and MGM titles (Limited Time Offer)
Source: Blu-ray.com | Permalink
96 titles!!! That is impressive.
Special thanks to teamerickson for pointing this out earlier today.

Last edited:
I've ordered 10 BD movies and I dont even have a player yet. I may have to go buy that PS3 real soon.
lol...
But yeah, its a great deal to take advantage of, the movies that are on bogo are great.
Get a PS3 from Costco if you have a Costco Membership, their bundles are great.

I've ordered 10 BD movies and I dont even have a player yet. I may have to go buy that PS3 real soon.

That's how I started. It's over 50 now. I assumed that white powder I blew off the PS3 was just something to aid packing and shipping.....
grape flavored, I think.

Heh, im close to doing the same thing. My assistant at work just finished combining 3 homes into 1 and said out of the blue 'ive got a HDDVD player, think it's a Toshiba, want it?' so now considering just going purple and enjoying whatever movies I want with the money I was going to spend on a HDDVD player. Got a new Dell Laptop, came with a $100 off GC... add another typical coupon to that and a PS3 would be mighty appealing as a cheap BD player.

Now thats funny!:D:up
Hey I bought 13 Blu-ray before the PS3 launch. I had them for 2 months before I could get my hands on a PS3.

I bought 6 discs in the BOGO just before Christmas, and another 8 in this latest one.

Only bad news I see is that more of the discs are now listing at Amazon as $27.95.

Hey I bought 13 Blu-ray before the PS3 launch. I had them for 2 months before I could get my hands on a PS3.

I bought 6 discs in the BOGO just before Christmas, and another 8 in this latest one.

Only bad news I see is that more of the discs are now listing at Amazon as $27.95.

Yes the 27.95 is more common but buy one get one free is GREAT!

Tell me about it. I've been buying a lot on various sales- over 50 now. I figure after the war is over these sales will be less frequent, so I'm "stocking up" now.

Amazon BOGOF Hurry up!

Blu-ray format : Warner Bros to back exclusively

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts