Amazon Streaming with Prime add-ons

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think this is one reason Dish offers the half price premiums - that gets the cost below what Amazon or Hulu would charge.

The many options that have appeared for streaming of "premium" content and networks certainly have complicated the Roku menus for Amazon. Would be nice if they had a "no add ons" option to keep the menus simpler as they were pre-update. Lately it seems every "service" with "updates" assumes we ALL want them. For me, it's just more to navigate finding my usual stuff on the screen. They intermix the new premium subs and options with the usual prime and "standard purchase" which, for them, is a good "carrot dangler" but for anyone not interested, a real turn-off.

Last edited:
Reactions: osu1991
We live in the interruption-based economy. Every time the consumer is annoyed, someone's making money :D Seriously though they should at least offer some options. You might try first clicking on the "Prime video" menu option (if still available) because that let you filter to only stuff included with Prime.

Reactions: SatinKzo and DWS44

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)