Amazon's game console reportedly still in development; will cost less than $300

This is just another android based console. I don't know why people keep trying to make these. None of them have been successful. If a $99 OUYA that lets you play android games on your TV can't sell why would Amazon think a $300 version of the same thing will? I don't see a box that lets you play phone games on your TV as competition for a traditional console or PC.

This is just another android based console. I don't know why people keep trying to make these. None of them have been successful. If a $99 OUYA that lets you play android games on your TV can't sell why would Amazon think a $300 version of the same thing will? I don't see a box that lets you play phone games on your TV as competition for a traditional console or PC.
Well the OUYA isn't selling because it's very underpowered and lacks full compatibility. Also, this isn't just a gaming device. If you look at the article they're also going to stream audio/video off prime for it. Still, $300 for that is rather overpriced, especially considering you can get a PS3/360/Wii that can stream the same stuff and play MANY more games.

My life will be complete, I will be able to play Candy Crush on my TV too. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)