Status
Please reply by conversation.

DiscoLoveGrapes

Zero Transponder Founded
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 14, 2005
Twin Cities, MN
I'm slowly getting my dish set back up at my new place. After messing around, I'm finally able to get a few things. The easy ones are 110 and 119 to get GolTV and NASA, and now I'm parked on AMC 4 (the motor comes after I can set aside quite a bit of time).

Is RTP still on AMC 4? I saw it had migrated over to Ia8, but didn't know if it shut down AMC4. Things are spotty so far, with FOX coming in plus the 12120 mux, but not 3ABN (?) nor RTP.

It could be the motor is little off or your declination angle for is not set exactly as it should be had problem with 90cm recently after replacing 76cm wineguard if i was 1deg off could find any signal.

RtpiFan :)

yes its still on AMC4

when you scanned AMC4, did you scan ALL? I think 3ABN is the one that shows "scrambled"

Thanks,

I didn't scan yet, since everything was still saved in my receiver. The funny thing is, 3ABN was there Friday when I was rotating the dish, but wasn't there yesterday.

It also dawned on me that both of those channels are Horizontal and the ones I can receive are vertical. Strange...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts