AMC 9/83w

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trommy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 22, 2006
Nova Scotia
Has there been any changes to AMC 9 in the last couple months.I don't know if it's the trees or that I moved my deck about 2'.(My deck has 4_ 11-12',4x4" posts with a 2x8 between 2 of them for dish mounting).I can get the internet tps with low 70's Q in several locations in my yard but can't get 11735h at all.The deck is very woobly since a contractor snaged it with his excavator last year.It was the "sweet spot" for getting 125/79/83/97/101/99/103 with sc 26x36" oval dishes,appearantly over the tops of the trees.I used to get 83w after they boosted the power,on a 26x36 sc dish but can't now.The question is,is it my moving 'the sweet spot' or something else?Thanks

Has there been any changes to AMC 9 in the last couple months.I don't know if it's the trees or that I moved my deck about 2'.(My deck has 4_ 11-12',4x4" posts with a 2x8 between 2 of them for dish mounting).I can get the internet tps with low 70's Q in several locations in my yard but can't get 11735h at all.The deck is very woobly since a contractor snaged it with his excavator last year.It was the "sweet spot" for getting 125/79/83/97/101/99/103 with sc 26x36" oval dishes,appearantly over the tops of the trees.I used to get 83w after they boosted the power,on a 26x36 sc dish but can't now.The question is,is it my moving 'the sweet spot' or something else?Thanks

I have a dish fixed at this bird (Ku) for RTV and Tuff TV, and I haven´t experienced any problems lately.

I kinda figured this.I moved my deck about 2-3' north.I must have been getting 83w through one of the narrow gaps in the trees before;but it is in that 'sweet spot' 2-3' SOUTH of where the deck now sits.I wanted to be sure they hadn't droped the power back to what it was last summer.Thanks a bunch everyone.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)