AMC HD on...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Wasn't AMC commercial free at one time? Years ago, I remember visiting my uncle, and I do not remember it showing commercials. When he had it, it seemed wonderful. Then, when our local cable company added it, it did not seem as great with commercials. I know that some people like the series on AMC, though. Anyway, it is nice to see another HD channel. Maybe IFC and some of the other Rainbow channels like IFC will become available in HD.

Wasn't AMC commercial free at one time? Years ago, I remember visiting my uncle, and I do not remember it showing commercials.

That was 13 years or so ago when it stood for American Movie Classics.

...but do they edit the movies?

Boy do they ever, I was watching the 3 Stooges on there a week or so ago and they took a 16 minute short and chopped it down to about 5 minutes!

When I am done doing my internet show I will check it out somemore, but like I said a bit ago looks good.... CC

KAB said:
Other than for Mad Men, not worth watching.

That is the main reason that I have been wanting AMC in HD, and I like Breaking Bad too. But I agree the movies are not worth watching, with the edits and the commercials. I can remember when AMC used to be kind of like Turner Classic Movies is now, commercial free.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts