AMC not showing up on chan 131 on Dishonline.com

snarlyoldman

Original poster
Aug 7, 2007
Is anybody else seeing this problem with AMC not showing up on the guide using Dishonline.com? I wasn't able to set my receiver to record The Walking Dead last night because of this and they still don't have it updated. I was told their "engineers" are working on it when I contacted dish via online chat.

DishOnLine has been problematic for a long time. For example, I just checked my account and on my 622 130 and 131 are both showing HD Net and same guide info for sd and HD even though I have sd locked and hidden. Also, my OTA is not showing. On my 722, HDMov is on 130 sd only and AXS is on 131 both sd and HD. Also, my OTA showed earlier, but is now gone. Certainly looks like techs are doing something.

Yeah, it showed HD Movies last night, and it's showing AXS for me today. Pissed me off, as I was at work and couldn't set the timer for TWD.

Wait for Sunday, AMC is repeating episodes 1 and 2 right before the new one. You can catch up on the season at one time. Or, first episode is already on DishOnDemand while the second is replaying several times during the week.