AMC15 problem

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lucky53

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 5, 2006
Trying to get this sat and having a heck of a time..are the data xponders still active? 11856 V 3548 or 12175 H 17780 ..Thanks.

OK Thanks..I had a xtra dish sitting around,but I think its too small for AMC15..Having trouble getting a good sig...only about 25 reading on the pansat 9200.using a spitfire lnbf,but the dish is only 76cm.have to get a bigger dish.Thanks agn.

76cm dish will be fine
I have only a 76cm dish and can get 70/71 quality on the Macy's scrambled channel (MicroHD which is about right)

That's good news about the 76cm dish..I thought it mite be too small for B.C..I'll have to try and fine tune it tomorrow... tks.

That's good news about the 76cm dish..I thought it mite be too small for B.C..I'll have to try and fine tune it tomorrow... tks.

I'm in Minneapolis, MN (44.7 93.5W)
According to the maps the coverage is the same for both of us

Man..I played with this dish for half the day..bolts and settings are too sloppy and hard to get to stay in one spot..anyway,I hooked up the MicroHD and took the 9200 offline..much more stable and getting the Macy's radio channel with no breaking up..signal is peaking 37,that's all I could get out of this old dishnet dish.Going to try and get thru the winter with it,then buy a 100cm or 1.2m dish.It'll be easier to set up than this small dish..and have a stronger sig.Thanks for the help guys..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)