America Silver price

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
My America's 120 just jumped to $59.99 + $7.00 "DVR Service" = $66.99 a month, which is twice what it's worth.

That package is the bare minimum that includes the radio channels, but is really not that good a value for the price on the tv channels it has. Lots of crap channels nobody watches.

My next move will be a Tivo Roamio, running OTA channels, and some streaming, and including FTA satellite. I plan on installing better outside tv antennas as soon as the snow goes away.

this is the exact same conclusion we came to! said our goodbye on monday after almost 10 years.

we went with 3 TivoHD boxes w/ lifetime. we received a notice, though, that our plain jane home phone line will be going up too... we already pay ~$38/mo for it now. we are going to give the cable bundle a shot.

took a while to give up dish, wonder how long it will take to do the same for this forum... old habits die hard.... lol

Reactions: foghorn2
Still getting value from AT120 for what we watch via a Hopper but that could change quick if they keep watering down autohop. Channel Master DVR+ and Tivo Roamio just cost too much initially or with lifetime guide service. Dish is only raising prices commensurate with what the greedy content providers are demanding. I have a feeling this greed will eventually creep into OTA, probably through forced or increased ad viewing or some other nefarious means.

Adding an external drive to a TiVo, doesn't that convert it to a setup where both drives are tied together and you cannot remove the external without messing things up or has TiVo fixed that?

Is Sirius included in the Dish America packages?

What about Big 10 Network ? The PDF I linked to says it is in America Silver but the other PDF doesn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts