American Chopper and Monster Garage in HD!!!!!!

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
American Chopper and Monster Garage going HD!

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Here is the article from TitanTv.

Discovery HD Theater has announced that two hit Discovery Channel series will premiere in high-definition this summer. American Chopper (Series HD Premiere: Sunday, June 20 at 10 p.m. ET), Discovery Channel's highest rated series, features the irrepressible Teutul family as they create two-wheeled masterpieces.

Custom motorcycle-maker Jesse James is the rebellious host of Monster Garage (Series HD Premiere: Sunday, June 20 at 9 p.m. ET), which features James' expert team transforming ordinary cars and trucks into extraordinary machines. Both series make their HD debuts on Father's Day with subsequent episodes to premiere in HD weekly beginning in July.

Discovery HD Theater is a 24-hour high definition network from the creators of the Discovery Channel. Discovery HD Theater is available through DirecTV, Dish Network, VOOM and the majority of cable companies nationwide.
[/font]

YEAH BABY!!! the only reason I watched that channel was for these two shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IMO IS MAJOR NEWS LMAO

Yup IM sick of watching snakes move accross the desert, and that guy collecting insects, and the russian palace etc. Thank goodness some quality content is coming to HD.

Cool! Now all we need is the Travel Channel to license the World Poker Tour to Discovery for HD.

That is so amazingly awesome.

I've been posting every so often on the Discovery HD boards, as well as the Monster Garage boards, asking why all the "throw pillow" shows are in HD, but the only "testosterone friendly" show to make the lineup is Rides.

It had gotten to where I wondered if I was the only dude with HD who wished I could see those shows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)