American Horror Story on FX

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Finally got around to watching this one. If you like classic style horror shows, you might like this one.

This first episode was a bit disjointed as they get the various characters introduced and the many story lines going but overall a very good horror show imo. It will stay in my timers for a bit...

I think this is the new "NIP/Tuck" in my opinion. The amount of sex they showed the first episode reminded me of the old N/T show. The guy in the rubber suit was freaky and the scene with Dillion McDermet jacking off in the bedroom and crying when he came was a little weird, not to mention the Fine maid playing with herself in the study so he could catch her. They also said "sh*t" at least 5 times in the first 15 minutes of the show. So they are definitely pushing the boundaries like N/T did .

After enjoying the premier, Episode 2 gave my remote's skip forward button a work-out. Too chatty.

Oh well they kind of have to start over with a new premise, since everyone except Constance and the demon seed, died on the last season. Least the family was reunited in death and got to spend Christmas together.

My wife and I watch it. We call it the worst show we are dragged back to each week. When I read that it was going to have a second season, unless it is really good storyline, I do not think there will be a third, do you?

I finally had time over the holidays to finish the last 7 episodes. I really liked the show and look forward to an all new series next season. I was really shocked when it showed the daughter was already dead. I wasn't expecting that.

Be warned that none of the characters from this season will be back next year. Another cast ,house ,etc will be featured. Some of the people might be back playing someone else next year ,but not the same people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)