American Horror Story on FX

I know beauty is in the eye of the beer holder and all. But there is not enough booze in the world to make me want to touch Lady GooGoo

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/fashion/photography/g1650/lady-gaga-cover-shoot-1011/

lady_gaga_no_makeup_photoshoot_03_300x400.jpg

I like the darker feel of this season, but, while usually don't care, I could really do without all of the bizarre sex stuff.

Bizarre Sex stuff? What so bizarre about a druggie getting fudge packed by a waxy white creature with a sharp drill bit dildo in place of his genitals? Or the double couple orgy scene with Gaga , Bomer and two unknowns ,who end of with their throats slit at the end. Did I mention the two Swedish girls who were rectally fed their "vitamins" by Kathy Bates.:smug

Only two episodes of this mess left. I really don't understand what this season is supposed to be about.

Ratings for the season have been rapidly declining. Last week was the lowest rated episode of the entire series to date. I wish American Horror Story could focus on, you know horror. Not how many nonsensical story lines and gay sex scenes can we get in in a single season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts