America's Got Talent: Season 8

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
As usual, here's to hoping this thread can breath a little life back into the NBC Television Network Forum in additional to Revolution and Hannibal.

Here is a list of past AGT winners:

Season 1 (2006) - Bianca Ryan (11-year old singer) - average audience 10 million/12.05 million saw the season finale.
Season 2 (2007) - Terry Fator (ventriloquist/singer/impersonator) - 12 million viewers/13.87 tuned-in to the season finale.
Season 3 (2008) - Neal Boyd (opera singer) - 11.38 million average viewers/12.55 million viewers for the season finale.
Season 4 (2009) - Kevin Skinner (singer/chicken catcher) - 11.91 milion weekly viewers/15.53 watched the finale.
Season 5 (2010) - Michael Grimm (singer/musician) - 11.02 million viewers/16.41 million saw the season finale
Season 6 (2011) - Landau Eugene Murphy Jr. (crooner) - 11.82 million weekly viewers/14.37 tuned-in to the season finale
Season 7 (2012) - Olate Dogs (dog act) - 10.02 million viewers per show/11.05 tuned-in to the finale and 10.59 for the results show.

List of past AGT threads:

Season 1-4 are somewhere on the site, but search results aren't being displayed past 3-years.
Season 5
Season 6
Season 7

Season Eight Judges:

Howard Stern (The Mouth)
Howie Mandel (The Jokester)
Heidi Klum (The Babe)
Mel B (The Nobody)

I was wondering if you were going to start this. I was going to do it tomorrow. Thought you might have finally given up after threatening for two years ;)

S~

My DVRs have it scheduled. For all the preliminary acts I use a lot of FF and skip 30. Most of the beginning shows are 10-20 minutes viewing time tops for me. When they finally get the finalists I will watch more.

Sharon has been in the music business since the '70s (her dad managed Black Sabbath), she managed and promoted Ozzy's career (and other Heavy Metal bans) to include creating Ozzfest, and has hosted several talent competitions (AGT and X Factor) and television shows (The Osbournes, The Sharon Osbourne Show, The Talk, etc.). Conversely, I don't know what a Mel B or a Scary Spice is?

She was "Scary Spice" of the spice girls, so actually has more show biz credentials than Sharon did ...

Snake guy was interesting, but his act is one and done; wasn't a fan of the county singer carpenter guy; quite a few of the usual idiot acts; a couple of silhouettes knockoff acts; a couple mildly amusing dance acts (I liked Singing in the Rain guys); the 'Howard Stern' comedian was pretty funny, but he too is one and done; I liked the guy who ate 3 eggs, snorted salt, lime juice to the eyes and sat in a tub of ice while eating the world's hottest pepper; not a fan of the kid singers, by the 10-year old was pretty good; the orchestra and boy's choir were okay; Special Head was a riot (bahaha); the female comedian was pretty good; more idiot acts...including the B double O T Y guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts