AMGTV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cruzin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 13, 2009
michigan
Hi, was wondering about c band channel on Galaxy 19 at 97*. I was looking through lyngsat to see if there was anything that would give me a reason to put a c band/ ku band lnb on my 1.2 muzak stationary dish. I ran across this AMGTV at 3991, H, t 14 it has a A and F.
Can someone tell me if this channel is in the clear? If so what kind of lnb would be the best to put on my offset muzak and would I be able to pull in c band from g19?
I have had my muzak pointed at g19 for 3 years just pulling in some radio stations.
I have a cs5000 that I use. I also have a Uniden 4600 c band analog if that was needed that I could hook up along with the coolsat. But I think that the coolsat will do c band but have never tried it. As long as its digital but I do not know about this AMGTV. as I am not a expert in reading lingsat!
Can anyone clear this up for me and tell me what to use if it will work. thanks

I live in Michigan, after I posted I did a search for AMGTV, found lots of info on it. Looks like I would have to put up a fairly large c band to receive it. I have a 48x52 inch offset dish and get 94% quality with it on ku. Do you think I can receive the AMGTV on that dish? If so what c/ku lnb would work the best for me? thanks for the quick reply on my questions.
It's Clear.
scroll to the very bottom of the Lyngsat page, it has a Color Code Key for what is Clear, Encrypted, HD.

yes its in the clear but no way you'll get it on a 1.2m dish

They decided (stupidly in my mind) to move from 3771 V to 3991 H on that satellite which next door at 99W is World Harvest TV which is at 4000 H and very strong signal.

I can barely get a blip on my 6 footer since they moved and I'm in MN. If you want AMG, I suggest G18 KU. A few of the Equity stations are AMG affiliates

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts