Amiko Mini HD Questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

MikeI

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 25, 2004
I've got 3 questions: 1) How do I make the channel pages into 3 columns from 1? After you scan channels and you go through them its in 1 column now. It used to be 3. 2) Is there a way to delete unwanted transponders on a satellite by a group and select which ones to delete all at once? 3) How do I delete unwanted satellites? Thanks.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Hi Mikel,

Thank you for the clarification as our Mini HD Original has the old 3606 processor and GUI and therefore operates a bit different.

To answer your questions by number:

1. Number of display columns is easy to change for your preference.

MENU > SYSTEM > MISCELLANEOUS SETTINGS.

Top line, "channel list num" choose from 1, 2 or 3. Also note at the bottom "position" you can choose your info bar to appear at the top or bottom of your screen.

2. When you are on a satellite install screen, press yellow key on remote. Only options are to delete all TP (blue key) or do one at a time. With our ALi based boxes and superior blindscan I'd recommend just deleting all TP for a bird if you want to clear them for some reason.

3. Add/delete is not currently supported in most ALi based Amiko models. You can do this with our ALi editor. In the future I will get this option added to Mini HD SE.

Thanks. No problems. Both worked.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts