AMIKO Amiko Mini HD SE . Youtube does not work

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Vallenato

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 25, 2011
America
I have noted since some weeks ago that youtube on Amiko Mini HD SE does not working. It showing a message that something wrong with the servers and needs to be update Call support or someting like that..
Anybody else
Thanks in advance

I have noted since some weeks ago that youtube on Amiko Mini HD SE does not working. It showing a message that something wrong with the servers and needs to be update Call support or someting like that..
Anybody else
Thanks in advance
I haven't used it in a while but just checked. It says Youtube is upgrading to a new version which is no longer supported by the device or app and directs you to visit www.youtube.com/devicesupport which tells you that certain devices and apps will no longer be supported after April 2015. Does anyone know if Amiko will be providing a firmware update to address this?

I haven't used it in a while but just checked. It says Youtube is upgrading to a new version which is no longer supported by the device or app and directs you to visit www.youtube.com/devicesupport which tells you that certain devices and apps will no longer be supported after April 2015. Does anyone know if Amiko will be providing a firmware update to address this?
Exactly thanks for the information..
Seems generally this issue I saw on another site that some FTA & IPTV receivers has the same message..

They are aware of the problem. I have not heard any more yet.
I see they have put out a new firmware to fix YouTube, for a couple of their older boxes this week, so hopefully they will get to this one very soon.

And what about the Amiko micro hd se?
Is there any firmware update for it yet?
Because youtube is not working on it either, your help will be much appreciated, thanks.

And what about the Amiko micro hd se?
Is there any firmware update for it yet?
Because youtube is not working on it either, your help will be much appreciated, thanks.
There is, but you will need to get it from the Amiko Official site, as I have no way to test here, to verify it. I do not own one of those receivers.

BTW, Welcome to SatelliteGuys!!

There is, but you will need to get it from the Amiko Official site, as I have no way to test here, to verify it. I do not own one of those receivers.

BTW, Welcome to SatelliteGuys!!

Thank you ,

But can you tell me the link cause I can't find any new firmware of june 2015 for amiko micro hd se on amiko's website?

Thanks

Be aware that the video resolution will need to be set to 60hz after the firmware update as per this thread:
http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/threads/amiko-mini-hd-se-firmware-2-2-06-youtube-fix.350902/
Hint: Also save as the default if you don't want to be bothered with resetting the video resolution if you ever need to perform a factory reset.

The mini HD SE firmware patch is available either online using the STB update menu or download the current patch and install via USB:
http://www.namini.tk/index_files/Page318.htm

The file will be unzipped as NAMINISE-2206PATCH.abs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts