KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Well guys I have been testing the latest firmware for the Amiko Mini HD265 and am happy to announce that it now has true internet time syncing! This is something I have been asking for since it came out. This is great news since satellites in NA are all over the place with time. Now as long as you have a valid working internet connection your time will always be correct! So far timers have been firing just fine.
Now, usually I test for a couple of weeks or more before releasing, but I know others have asked for this like myself for a long time. So if you run into any bugs please report in this thread.

I also asked about being able to fully edit the satellite list from the remote. It is slower, but for those that do not have Windows, now you don't have to worry so much about a computer editor.

I have been testing this for a couple of days and so far I have not found any bugs. I also sent a copy to a couple other guys and am getting thumbs up!

All Amiko Mini HD265's that are shipped from today forward will come with the new firmware installed(Unless a bug pops up). If you already own a HD265 and want to upgrade go to my website and down load the firmware and follow the instructions. Here is the link: Amiko Receiver Support

I know you have heard me say it before but I will say it again....and again and again....
Make sure you do not forget to do a back-up, before proceeding.
So far I have had no issue doing a software only upgrade and leaving channel lists alone. However, if something does go awry....

You will find the file attached below also.

Attachments

• 265_MAY04_KE4EST.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 250
Well guys I have been testing the latest firmware for the Amiko Mini HD265 and am happy to announce that it now has true internet time syncing! This is something I have been asking for since it came out. This is great news since satellites in NA are all over the place with time. Now as long as you have a valid working internet connection your time will always be correct! So far timers have been firing just fine.
Now, usually I test for a couple of weeks or more before releasing, but I know others have asked for this like myself for a long time. So if you run into any bugs please report in this thread.

I also asked about being able to fully edit the satellite list from the remote. It is slower, but for those that do not have Windows, now you don't have to worry so much about a computer editor.

I have been testing this for a couple of days and so far I have not found any bugs. I also sent a copy to a couple other guys and am getting thumbs up!

All Amiko Mini HD265's that are shipped from today forward will come with the new firmware installed(Unless a bug pops up). If you already own a HD265 and want to upgrade go to my website and down load the firmware and follow the instructions. Here is the link: Amiko Receiver Support

I know you have heard me say it before but I will say it again....and again and again....
Make sure you do not forget to do a back-up, before proceeding.
So far I have had no issue doing a software only upgrade and leaving channel lists alone. However, if something does go awry....

You will find the file attached below also.

Good work. And, thanks!

Reactions: KE4EST
Status
Please reply by conversation.