amplifier

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bubblepoppunk

Original poster
Mar 8, 2004
I was wondering if anyone knew if there was an amplifier that can be bought to improve the ota and satellite signal with a simple indoor installation.
Thanks in advance
Brian

ok well i bought an rca in-line amplifier and it worked for the satellite but completely cut off my locals. anyone else have any ideas..im out of them.
brian

There's a little powered Radio Shack inline amp for OTA signals. I used it on my silver sensor, and it definately improved my signal strength.

-MP

madpoet said:
There's a little powered Radio Shack inline amp for OTA signals. I used it on my silver sensor, and it definately improved my signal strength.

-MP
Same here, the RatShack unit worked out nicely.

will this radio shack amplifier help even when both ota and satellite signals are going through a diplexer?

the diplexer doesnt split until it reaches the box. so should i bother trying to incease the signals. the problem is im missing one ota channel. the signal on the channel is 18 so i was hoping an amplifier could increase it enough to make it viewable. any thoughts?

well the antenna is pointed in the complete wrong direction and an installer is coming to fix that problem. anyway i went to radio shack and tried it and the picture now comes in put its very pixalated and unwatchable. oh well, at least i know i can get the channel once they fix they antenna.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts