analog receiver

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

newguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
I got an analog receiver but I don't know anything about it. Its an hts tracker premier system 50. Are there any experts out there? How can I tell if this has 4dtv and VCII? I know it was subbed about three years ago but thats all I know. I don't have a manual with it so I know nothing about it. I plan to get a BUD and use this for C-band but can I use it with my Ku(pansat2500A) system? If anybody knows anything about this receiver I could use any info I could get.

It is a VCII only unit, so it won’t get 4DTV…only analog

The unit will work fine for KU analog slaved to your Pansat

Thanks Iceberg. Where can I get info on how to slave it to my pansat? Is there a how-to somewhere?

There is a port on the back of the Pansat where you can run a short piece of RG6 between your Pansat and your analog receiver. kinda of like a daisychain. remember that your Pansat only passes V or H freq depending on what channel/freq you have your Pansat tuned to.

Also, make sure you have a "Standard" Ku LNBF instead of a "Universal". Universal LNBFs don't work with analog.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)