And in other news....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LOL... I was just being goofy! After viewing the news clip I just had to fool around with the subject. This stems from listening to Art Bell on Coast to Coast (back when he was the main host of the show). Aliens, abductions, chupa cabras and Mel's Hole and all that stuff. Those who remember Art Bell will know what I am talking about.

RADAR

Oh. I don't know anything about him. I assume he's a kook too like that Glenn Beck guy?

Dee_Ann, if you get a dish pointed to AMC-6 Ku at 72w, check out "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" at 8pm eastern on MSNBC -part of the NBC mux. I like him. Maybe you will too. :)

I use to watch RT's Russian and World news programs to see what the pro-russian point of view was. But I've been working long/odd hours and haven't had the chance of watching RT much, but when I do, it seems they have new US-based programs that are kooky or as bad as MSNBC nightly programs. RT has gone down hill.

----

Regarding RT, The Alyona Show, 5 Central, is quite good, and the new Thom Hartman show, 8 Central time, is also good, although he is not as polished yet as he is on his radio show. True, RT does occasionally reach for some outrageous bloggers to fill their guest slots. But the more informed pundits settle in and become repeat guests.

You do see their political orientation when RT discusses news about the breakaway soviet bloc countries.

For humorous and informative rants, you can't beat Max Keiser and his pro-gold, anti-fiat current show. He is on RT and on PressTV. And garrulous George Galloway's two shows from England on PressTV are worth watching.

PressTV is surprisingly good considering they are an Iranian government outlet.

Al-Jazeera is outpacing the BBC as an international voice. Their bias rarely shows.

I love these English news outlets. Thet are a great alternative to CNN, and the Fox News/ MSNBC battles. Try and find them on cable.

Loren, in Minneapolis.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts