Not open for further replies.

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
When you download the android software update for Satelliteguys (or Dbstalk) you may need to delete it, then reinstall. Otherwise it will crash everytime. I believe you could delete the data and perhaps accomplish the same thing. Either way you will need to sign in again and change your settings to what you had....

I was just going to ask about the android app when I saw this. Thank you! I am also not able to log in on my iPad app. It just keeps saying "logging in." Not sure if it is just me or if it has anything to do with last nights problem.

I'm wondering if they didn't make some changes last night when they hacked in, because now when I try an install the app it wants to install the AppBrain program which didn't happen before. Hopefully this is something not new because I don't care to have it on my phone. Can you check it out!

I finnally when to the App Play store on my phone and did a search and found the app for SatelliteGuys and installed it , the link on the site still takes you to the other program.

Since I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, I am not getting email notifications. :-(

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

Did you go through the settings?..

This has nothing to do with last night btw.... this app and the Dbstalk app are the same, and they had this problem yesterday before any problems at this site.

Did you go through the settings?..

This has nothing to do with last night btw.... this app and the Dbstalk app are the same, and they had this problem yesterday before any problems at this site.

I did, and that setting is not in there. I am getting the emails again now though. :)

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts