Android app not working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Same message on any of my devices. Something went wrong site is down.... I know the IOS was being discontinued didn't see that the android one was...

Both apps are still working, but both should not still be working... so enjoy them while you can. When they stop working... they stop working. It's 100% out of our control.

Sorry to hear it could go..
It's hit and miss now. If it doesn't work on one it doesn't work on any of my devices. Today it's working...

Reactions: charlesrshell
Android 11 now no Satguys app. Not listed in the Google store with an 11 device. (Still there and works with my earlier versions) I can install from my past library of apps or side load but it will not communicate with the server.

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
With the new XenForo software, I find using a web browser works just as well as the App did, but I didn’t use the alert feature. I log in, check the Alarm Bell, go through the Pub, Dish, and Computer forums. The phone version of the website is usable, but more screen real estate makes it easier to use.

Reactions: Bobby
The old app stopped being supported a long time ago, and was removed by Apple and Google as the API's it uses are not the current API's.

The company that made it (Tapatalk) stopped making and updating custom branded apps over a year ago. We knew it was going to die, we just didn't know when.

You can use the Tapatalk app or just come direct to the site on your browser. Note that Tapatalk inserts their own ads in its app and also has a number os subscription plans, none of which support SatelliteGuys at all. All the money goes to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts