Angels are really getting screwed NoW!

Ceas2182

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Dec 18, 2004
Disneyland, Cali
Ok... I am watching this game right now. It's 4-1 CHWS. A.J. P and the umpires are something. Another controversal call early in the game, the bases should have been loaded in the 3rd inning.

I was at the game yesterday and thank god we booed the umpires and A.J. They suck. Instant Reply should be a part of the game.

Actually Bad umpireing has been part of the game for over 150 years!!! Why should we change things now???

after watching three calls go against the Braves, One against the Yankees and another against the Angels, I have lost interest in this playoff. It looks to me that the umpires are bigger than the game and now they decide who wins the games and not the players.

Sean Mota said:
after watching three calls go against the Braves, One against the Yankees and another against the Angels, I have lost interest in this playoff. It looks to me that the umpires are bigger than the game and now they decide who wins the games and not the players.

Agreed Sean ... I haven't watched a game since the first Sox/Angels game and I don't intend to. The Joe West call against the Yankees was clearly calculated ......

sidekick said:
Agreed Sean ... I haven't watched a game since the first Sox/Angels game and I don't intend to. The Joe West call against the Yankees was clearly calculated ......

Sad part is that Joe West is expected to be part of the crew of the World Series. You would think that a guy who missed a call like this would not work in a playoff series again. Baseball is a joke. I am getting very down on baseball.

Joe West has "always" had a bad attitude. I hate it when the umps act like they're the stars. By no means does he belong in the world series. They shouldn't even let him in the stadium. It's sad too... I remember when they had great umps like Nestor Chylak ... Whatever happened to umps that did their job without being a face in the game?

MLB is getting a little to "Scripted" in their playoffs from the sounds of things. They can't get different results (different teams in the WS) any other way than to tamper with things. Somehow, MLB would rather see new teams in the WS than anything else and will scratch and claw to get it. Outside of chicago, NO ONE cares about the white sox. Same with St. Louis. I think Houston has a little bit of respect around the country because of the veterans down there who've been a bunch of different places, but it's hardly Yankees vs. Braves...

How have the ratings been?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)