Anik F1, F2, F3 south of the Rio Grande

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Update: I have located Anik F1R @ 107.3, mainly 3780V but the signal is weak, might have to move the dish here and there to get a better reception but I was surprised to even get anything since every beam map out there shows it out of my range.

Havent been able to locate or lock Anik F3 though :(

Update, I am now getting a great signal on 3780V, I am able to enjoy Telequebec, Ma Maison and a couple of radio feeds from Quebec!!!!!.
That's the only transponder I am able to get though @ 107.3! but according to Mikhael I might be able to get something @ 118.7

Update, I am now getting a great signal on 3780V, I am able to enjoy Telequebec, Ma Maison and a couple of radio feeds from Quebec!!!!!.
That's the only transponder I am able to get though @ 107.3! but according to Mikhael I might be able to get something @ 118.7

Interesting!
I can get a good signal on F3 here, 33.6N

I located F3, but the signal is very very weak, coolsat isn't able to lock the Univision channels. Ill wait for the arrival of my servo to try and change the skew a bit and maybe I can get them, but at least I know its out there!

cool :)

sometimes those older LNB's with the servo motor work better because the skew can be so fine. I did that a while back when trying for AMC1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)