Anime channel...where'd it ever go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
I remember seeing a news spot about this upstart channel that was launched some time back on tech tv before comcast ruined it. Last time I looked for the website about a year ago it was down, has anyone by chance heard what happened to the anime network?

Ok Im an anime junky but hey the kid in me likes it.

I have not gone home in a month due to training but before I left Time Warner still had it onDemand. They never carried the channel itself but it was still going on the onDemand. They rarely have any series I want to watch anymore but every now and again I see something worth watching.

Justin

If you really want to watch the best variety of anime, you're best bet is to download it. There's at least one really good torrent site with so much anime to choose from it's almost overwhelming.

I dont know much bout torrent sites other than they are incredibly slow, Ive got it installed on my comp and have used it for a few games but its not a service Im impressed with at all.

The Anime Network does exist, however limited in it's distribution. It is owned by A.D. Vision who is one of the largest anime distributors in the country (and based here in Houston!).

I keep filling out the form they have to let your provider know (D* in my case) you want them to carry it...who knows if it will ever happen!

More info:
The Anime Network

A.D. Vision/ADVFilms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)