Ever been told you look like someone famous? Who?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I've been told that I look a little bit like Mark Hamill. Ironically, I have a lot of similarities with him. We both like comic books, are both mostly left-handed. We both like sci-fi. I really like Star Wars and Luke is my favorite character. Although I can't really do it anymore I could do a lot of voices when I was young but Hamill can still do many. My birthday is September 26th and his is September 25th. We're both political people (although lately I'm a lot less), but are on different ends of the spectrum. We both can be pretty nice guys but occasionally jerks as well. How about you guys? Have you ever been told that you look like a celebrity? And do you share any other characteristics?

Years ago I was sometimes mistaken for Pernell Roberts in his post Bonanza "Trapper John, M.D." days. I didn't see that much resemblance, but apparently others did.

Back in my college days in the 90s I was told I looked like Tom Cruise. I could see it back then at times but not now. These days my gf says I look like Colton Swon. I don’t see it but since he’s 12 years younger I’ll take it. As far as any similarities, he’s the band’s bass player and that’s what I play.

Ozzy. Like a lot. I put my John Lennon sunglasses on and a chain with a cross and some other bling. Ease in on my Harley. I get OZZZZZYYYY. Walk in and blurt out. Make it a bluh-ee Guniess and soom bleet-in chips!!!
With a pronounced Brummie accent. The cook goes nuts. Has the staff take pics with Oz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts