Annoyed with wating for new HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
E* does nothing for months and months , Then adds 1 or 2 Local citys that should have been launch 6 months before the finally did. E* had a few good launches in the past year, But they also dropped quite a few in the past year as well. Currently E* just has the better overall programming for my needs. But if I was told E* went bankrupt and E* service crocked , I wouldn't be that heartbroken. D* is more then fine IMO.

Which is the problem with going complacent. Leads down a slippery slope toward E* and Comcast.

Directv has the best customer service, the best service anyway. Would you be happy if they became E* service wise?

The whole complacency thing always leads down a quick slope. The original D11 scheduale was for the Hd channels to come on fast. IF negociations aren't going south and they are changing the way they do things, it's a change in customer service and may lead to an E* like attitude.

Yes, the whole body of work shows E* doing the most this year. Combining all the channels added. That's of course doing it the way most corporations show their channels, added not subtracted...

now you're being clear :up this year but not a whole year. look and you'll find that after may the big roll out for E began. look it up please. i know this because one i have E and two because this was the time when i signed up with D. as soon as i signed up with D , E began adding more HD. Then there was the pleasant surprise that the day E added some HD they took away a bunch at midnight. Good business practices huh?

E* lost Customers last Quarter, Just keep that in mind! 25,000, D* still added over 100,000 , even with the economy in the shards that its in . D* is a far more stable company the E*. Verizon, might have good PQ , But if I have to talk to one more Verizon ill speaking CSR, from their crappy Motorola Modem malfunctions , I'll go on a shooting rampage at Verizon.

No it isn't, but your talking a company with values that are much less about the customer.

Like I said, if D* isn't still negociating, or at all, and have changed their market strategy, I fear the worst for what will become of the service.

The whole complacency thing always leads down a quick slope. The original D11 schedule was for the Hd channels to come on fast. IF negotiations aren't going south and they are changing the way they do things, it's a change in customer service and may lead to an E* like attitude.

i agree with that 100%

Which is the problem with going complacent. Leads down a slippery slope toward E* and Comcast.

Directv has the best customer service, the best service anyway. Would you be happy if they became E* service wise?
If D* had the same service as E*. I would switch 100% totally to D* Even though E* HD DVRs would be missed.

E* lost Customers last Quarter, Just keep that in mind! 25,000, D* still added over 100,000 , even with the economy in the shards that its in . D* is a far more stable company the E*. Verizon, might have good PQ , But if I have to talk to one more Verizon ill speaking CSR, from their crappy Motorola Modem malfunctions , I'll go on a shooting rampage at Verizon.

Some of the companies who turned into failures started by having a change for the worse.

D* is more stable. But all it takes is a decision to be worse and they won't... In about 10 years yeah... But still...

No it isn't, but your talking a company with values that are much less about the customer.

Like I said, if D* isn't still negociating, or at all, and have changed their market strategy, I fear the worst for what will become of the service.

it sounds to me like you kissing and chomping on E's a$$. You're making this about E when this thread is about how irritated we are with D. Why don't you head on over back to the E forums? E should be very happy with a customer like you that will stay with them no matter what even though they're losing subs every quarter now.

it sounds to me like you kissing and chomping on E's a$$. You're making this about E when this thread is about how irritated we are with D. Why don't head on over back to the E forums? E should be very happy with a customer like you that will stay with them no matter what even though they're losing subs every quarter now.

Eh, if I was, I wouldn't be worried about D* turning into a worse product (Which I called E*, tell me how much I like them?)

It's really on a matter of IF D* has changed customer service.

Eh, if I was, I wouldn't be worried about D* turning into a worse product (Which I called E*, tell me how much I like them?)

It's really on a matter of IF D* has changed customer service.

i don't think it has yet. do you have both?

OK now maybe it is turning into E* vs D* . Why I don't know. Bottome line D* has been adding locals, and will add more HD networks ,when they feel like it. D* not losing customers ,so whats the rush"?

OK now maybe it is turning into E* vs D* . Why I don't know. Bottome line D* has been adding locals, and will add more HD networks ,when they feel like it. D* not losing customers ,so whats the rush"?

exactly. D has the brighter future which is the main reason why i signed up with them

D* will add all of those premiums, They almost have too. When Who knows, Next year would be fine by me. Your current HBO and Cinemaxes will go HD on D* by the END of December for sure. No doubt in my mind

I hope you are right. Honestly... getting those current HBO/MAX channels and a few more nationals like Fox News HD and Travel Channel HD would make me happy for at least another 6 months to a year. Don't quote me on this, because I'll probably be back here b*tching about something in March..haha!

exactly. D has the brighter future which is the main reason why i signed up with them

That only depends on continuing to make the right choices.

Here, tell me who the fanboy is now?

Review of DIRECTV - dslreports.com

Yes, I did that review, just like I did Charter. Just like I said I had Charter. I've had absoloutely no problems with D*. Never met a better company. But... I'm not so huge on D* to ask questions on if they'll stay that way.

I have friends with E*. I like D* better.

ok so don't worry about it Z. I'm ready to drop E and just stay with D because of E's horrible customer service and their childish business habits. if in the future Fios is available in my area and it's better than D, I'll be the first to sign up and drop D and bitch about it. But I'm very happy here and i think we're on the right track. Enjoy what you have which is more than what others have.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)