Annoying LG G3 Commercial

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ralfyguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Sep 17, 2005
McAlester, Oklahoma
Anybody else noticed the annoying LG G3 commercial lately, being ridiculously loud?

They thought they were very smart and broadcasted it in SD, which takes the Dolby Digital off and uses the SD sound compression, which results in an insane volume increase.
This is the same effect when switching from an HD to an SD eqiuvalent of a given channel.

I thought there was a law put in place against this a year or so ago.

Where is the place to complain officially?

I think the LG commercial is inserted by DISH. Next time it plays and assuming you have a DVR hit skip back and I bet you see another commercial.

It is. The Dish local spots to not play well with either skip button, forward or reverse. Apparently, Dish makes enough revenue from these spots that customer annoyance comes in second.

For me, LG or any other advertiser that uses Dish local insertion, are off my "to do business with" list for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: ralfyguy
It is. The Dish local spots to not play well with either skip button, forward or reverse. Apparently, Dish makes enough revenue from these spots that customer annoyance comes in second.

For me, LG or any other advertiser that uses Dish local insertion, are off my "to do business with" list for the foreseeable future.
That's what I told my Wife. I don't know what my next phone is gonna be, but I know which one it is NOT! gonna be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)