Annual Cost Increase

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Read the fine print on the Lifetime subs now. I was advised that a Lifetime sub is only good for the life of the radios you include in on the lifetime sub, once they break or if you upgrade they will try to say your lifetime sub isn't good/valid anymore!

Read the fine print on the Lifetime subs now. I was advised that a Lifetime sub is only good for the life of the radios you include in on the lifetime sub, once they break or if you upgrade they will try to say your lifetime sub isn't good/valid anymore!

With the lifetime sub you get up to 3 radios. I just checked on this about a month ago. For each time you change radios there is a 75 dollar fee.

well Sirius sent me a "come back and we give you two months free and waive the activation fee" e-mail

I think I'll pass

But I had to laugh when I hit the presets on my radio just to see what was set to 1-5 (6 was the frequency I used for Sirius). I had to laugh at what I had for presets.

But I noticed that radio...much like Sirius...is a crap shoot on what good music is on or bad music

I just renewed today. On my old package I had Sirius everything along with the best of XM. Last year I paid $175.60 dollars. This year because of new fees and other stuff it was going to be 208.68 dollars after all the new fees for only 1 radio! No way! So I called today and said I wanted to cancel my account. So guess what? They gave me a hole year for only $77.00 dollars for SIRIUS Everything! And that price includes the royalty fees! Not bad! I didn't get the best of XM package tho, I can live without that.

Last edited:
I am still loving satellite radio. I will probably be with them until the end. I first subscribed Christmas of 2004. :angel:

Sirius has called me 4 times now about coming back...I dont answer but I call the number back and its a Sirius message

I down graded from the everything to the Ala-Carte for $7 a month. For that you get to pick 50 channels with the exception of Stern and some other premuiums that I never listened too anyways. I had a difficult time finding 50 channels I wanted. Outside of the 10 to 15 I listen too most of the time the remaining ones were just fillers. Seven bucks a month is very reasonable.

Purchased 1 year of Sirius in 2008 and the renewal bill came August 2009 and bailed. Just didn't want to spend that kind of money on a radio service I barely used. Yes, they basically stalk you after you cancel to get you to sign.

I could never live with Satellite Radio (orSatellite TV for that matter). I always take them up on their deals every year. I have a roadyXT and use that between 2 cars.Between that car and online listening, its great! Ive been a subscriber to XM since prob 2004.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts