Cost to add online streaming

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
My wife and I are curious as to what kind of deal we can get to add online streaming to our subscription. We currently have 2 radios on our account, unfortunately both have different length subscriptions that I hope I can sync up.

That's what the lady on the chat said, but I was curious if there are any deals like the yearly or semi-yearly like we have with our 2 radios now.

Also, would I have to add streaming to both radios in order for both of us to use it at the same time?

That's what the lady on the chat said, but I was curious if there are any deals like the yearly or semi-yearly like we have with our 2 radios now.

Also, would I have to add streaming to both radios in order for both of us to use it at the same time?
Yeah you can't listen to 1 account in two separate places. If you do the apps yell at you and says to either keep listening on your current device or to stop listening so that the first device can keep listening.

My last 1 year call resulted in: XP Premier $101.94, Internet Radio 1 yr $32.89, Royalty Fee $8.39

Every year I call and as long as they can give me the full package w/ NFL and MLB for around $100 I'll keep them. Last year I didn't push as hard, I was driving at the time.

The previous year I had the same deal but the internet radio was half that, around $15-$17 range.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)