Another Ebay DVR 522 Question and concern2

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

lemonfarmer

Original poster
Jun 30, 2004
:mad: Well, I thought I bought a great DVR receiver for a good price...but what I notice here is that the DVR 522 can not be activated by me since I am not the "owner, or leasee". Is there nothing I can do? I just wanted to upgrade to a better reciever with DVR and dual receivers...Have I wasted my money...I don't know if the guy that sold it to me Monday will give my money back...I know he hasn't sent it yet and I paid him through PayPal and my Bank Account..... :no

Any thoughts???? :eek:

Hi lemonfarmer,

For more info on your problem, you should see this thread in the other forum:

http://www.satelliteguys.us/showthread.php?t=20335

As Simon correctly points out in that thread, they're not supposed to activate it for you. It has been standard policy to not do it for a while now, but apparently some people are still having luck getting it done. In a surreal twist, the guy that answered Simon's e-mail (and dodged the question) is actually the same person that activated a 522 for another member who posted in the thread. :confused:

So I guess you can follow the advice of some in that thread and just hope for the best. Good luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)