Another fill-in-the-blank sentence (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
As sports fans,

there are some teams we will never, ever cheer for- where you would rather do something drastic than ever cheer for them.

I'm curious as to what they are.

Fill in this sentence:

The day I root for the (insert team you hate) is the day that I (blank).

Example:

The day I root for the Montreal Canadiens or San Antonio Spurs is the day that I set myself on fire.

Others that would work:

HD MM becoming a Steelers fan or Sandra becoming an Islanders fan- If given those choices, what would they rather do instead?

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
The day I root for the Dallas Cowboys is the day I....I......Well that day will never come no matter what happens. :D

mccoyrj

SatelliteGuys Master
Aug 27, 2007
Southwest Ohio
The day I root for the Cubs is the day that I need them to beat another team for my favorite to make the playoffs. :down

The day I root for the USC Trojans is the day that I watch them play tOSU (nothing personal Jimbo ;)).

The day I root for the Denver Broncos is the day that I get to sleep with one of their cheerleaders if they win. :yes

brainfry

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 5, 2008
Lexington, KY
The day I root for the Cubs is the day that I need them to beat another team for my favorite to make the playoffs. :down

Now, this is MY kind of answer! This particular "The day I root for" question is not as extreme as the other fill-in-the-blank question where several people said "The day I wear a (blank) jersey". I agree with this sentiment regarding the Cubs--theoretically I could root for them in this scenario, although the gag reflex would probably make it very uncomfortable. However, I would NEVER wear their jersey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts