Another H3 DVR recording issue

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

les.warden

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 4, 2018
Central Illinois
About 2wks into being a new Dish customer. Searched the forums and found some DVR recording issues but not exactly my issue. Guess it could be the newest software but who knows.

My issue is I tried to record Genius:picasso on NatGeo last night. It recorded 16 minutes and stopped. Not sure why or how to see if there was an issue with something else that caused the problem.

To actually watch the show, I deleted the recording and pulled it up on OnDemand. Can’t skip ahead commercials, but whatever.

Any insights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to be much help, but thanks for posting about this series. I didn't know Genius had resumed and the timer wasn't firing. The reason is that NatGeo used to be on channel 186 and now is on 197. But the timer still had 186.

Because of this I missed the first 3 episodes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm not going to be much help, but thanks for posting about this series. I didn't know Genius had resumed and the timer wasn't firing. The reason is that NatGeo used to be on channel 186 and now is on 197. But the timer still had 186.

Because of this I missed the first 3 episodes.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Excellent series. As good as the Einstein series. Hopefully you can pick up the first 3 episodes from OnDemand.

Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: CyberSpock

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)