Another Mobile SatelliteGuys Option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jeff, and welcome to sat guys.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I just don't get why it shows a picture of a girl and says Trevor McDonald. Is that someone of importance? (Swipe left, top left corner icon and text).

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Ok I logged out of the app via twitter and tried Facebook. Now it shows my Facebook pic and real name in the top left. My twitter acct doesn't have any Trevor McDonald associated anywhere with it, so there is a major twitter oauth bug.

Also why not ask IOS for stored Facebook credentials. It's too much of a pain to type, but the creds are in IOS.

I just don't get why it shows a picture of a girl and says Trevor McDonald. Is that someone of importance? (Swipe left, top left corner icon and text).

?Can you send me some screen shots of this to address with the development team? support @ topify . com

Ok I logged out of the app via twitter and tried Facebook. Now it shows my Facebook pic and real name in the top left. My twitter acct doesn't have any Trevor McDonald associated anywhere with it, so there is a major twitter oauth bug.

Also why not ask IOS for stored Facebook credentials. It's too much of a pain to type, but the creds are in IOS.

?You should only have to enter them the first time you log in with FB.

I find changing pages are hard when using the slider. If I go to a thread that has 60 pages in it, trying to get to page 2 or 3 is hard, as by just sliding it a little takes me to page 24 or something like that. :)

I find changing pages are hard when using the slider. If I go to a thread that has 60 pages in it, trying to get to page 2 or 3 is hard, as by just sliding it a little takes me to page 24 or something like that. :)

You should be able to click the left or right arrow on the slider to scroll page by page. Let me know if there is an issue with it.

Ok but any idea why if I log in using twitter, seems the system thinks I'm "Trevor McDonald" ? That name isn't anywhere on my twitter profile.

I'm using Facebook login now since my REAL name comes up.

It's tough to go back up to satguys various forums. I keep hitting the back arrow and it takes me to forum categories (beginning with automotive). If I'm under satguys, it shouldn't go back to Internet forum categories until I've navigated completely up the Satguys forum tree (or whatever forum your currently in).

Example to clarify my last post: When I click the left arrow in the upper left, it takes me to following. I would expect another click of that arrow to take me to satguys forum tree, and then if I would happen to click that arrow again, then it should take me to discover forums.

Last edited:
It's tough to go back up to satguys various forums. I keep hitting the back arrow and it takes me to forum categories (beginning with automotive). If I'm under satguys, it shouldn't go back to Internet forum categories until I've navigated completely up the Satguys forum tree (or whatever forum your currently in).

It is a problem I have noticed with Internet Explorer. I switched to Google Chrome to avoid the issue.

If I scroll too fast as I'm entering a topic, the viewable area is a small sliver at the top of the screen. It's a small scrollable "window" basically, but the screen is all white.

I'm not so sure how the comment about Internet Explorer would apply to an iPhone.

Attachments

• photo_001.jpg
    photo_001.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 207
Example to clarify my last post: When I click the left arrow in the upper left, it takes me to following. I would expect another click of that arrow to take me to satguys forum tree, and then if I would happen to click that arrow again, then it should take me to discover forums.

Thanks for the feedback, can you shoot my some steps, screen shots, or video of the issue and I will open a support ticket.

support @ Topify . com

?

Thanks for the feedback, can you shoot my some steps, screen shots, or video of the issue and I will open a support ticket.

support @ Topify . com

?

I can't log in to topify. Facebook pops up a screen then closes right away. My twitter login takes me to some dude Trevor MacDonald who seems to like Subaru forums and social anxiety support forums. Have no idea who that is and how they are paired to topify via my twitter ID.

image-4160815751.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I can't log in to topify. Facebook pops up a screen then closes right away. My twitter login takes me to some dude Trevor MacDonald who seems to like Subaru forums and social anxiety support forums. Have no idea who that is and how they are paired to topify via my twitter ID.

View attachment 89713

Really weird, what phone and software are you using? I will open a support ticket and try to figure this one out. You can reset your Topify ID under Settings>Reset Password

View attachment 89713

I just saw your ticket, I will get with the Dev's and get back to you ASAP.

Clearing cache in topify and force closing it allowed me to log in via my twitter ID. Facebook still pops up and closes immediately, but I am in contact with Jeff with support on the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)