Another Mobile SatelliteGuys Option!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearing cache in topify and force closing it allowed me to log in via my twitter ID. Facebook still pops up and closes immediately, but I am in contact with Jeff with support on the issue.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Thanks again, this should be fixed as of late last night.

?

Hello All,

Just a quick update.

From now on I am going to field bug reports and user feedback through our internal system. Rather than attempting to manage dozens of forums at once, I'm going to direct all bug reports and user feedback into our CRM support system. This way everything will be well organized and properly managed. I want to make sure to give you all the best experience possible. The way to do that is to create a process in which no ticket goes unnoticed. I will still be participating in the forums but this will streamline the process.

Feel free to contact us any time with feedback, bug reports, or questions:
Topify CRM Support Link -https://topify.zendesk.com/homehttps://topify.zendesk.com/home
Topify CRM email Link - support@topify.com

So is anyone still using Topify?

I haven't really used it since I upgraded to iOS 7 a few weeks ago. I have gone back to the SatelliteGuys branded Tapatalk App.

Don't forget SatelliteGuys Supports Topify, ForumRunner and Tapatalk apps as well as our own branded apps. :)

I'm cautious with the apps that I install. When you first announced it, I saw in the Android Play Store that less then 10,000 people had downloaded it. That's a TINY number in the grand scheme of things.... When an app is that new and/or unpopular, I avoid it (for the time being).

Just looking now, it's got 2 out of 5 star rating from only (31) reviewers. It's download numbers are given as 5,000-10,000. Not very impressive.

I went back to the old sat guys App after the update to the Tapatalk branded one. It hasn't worked for me since. Reliably anyway.

I'll check the topify one out.

Is there really no "Recent Threads" page on Topify? Maybe I'm just missing it? And it simply does not go to the next unread post in a thread?

I've been sticking with Forum Runner (paid version.) It gets updates unlike the branded versions and just overall works best for me. I like it better than TapaTalk and far better than Topify.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)