Another new Voom promotion?

ssmaniac

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 2, 2005
Microcenter is advertising in their circular a rebate ($300?) on any HDTV over 30" if you sign up for Voom at the same time (I believe with $1 install). I don't have the ad in front of me, but effective dates for promotion was at least through May. I could not find anything on microcenter web site, so perhaps this is not a national promotion. Anyone else see this? I apologize if this is old news, but I believe it is a sign of continued commitment to Voom...

This may have been coming down the pike as a promotion for some time, before the brouhaha.

OT: I'm a newbie not yet a voomer...hoping to become one soon...but waiting for the dust to settle a little. Currently a satisfied D* sub w/o HD package, but hoping to expand my horizons.

Welcome to the forum!

Sounds good! I was hoping Microcenter would do something like that. They have a lot of HD displays showing nothing but VOOM!

ssmaniac:

Go for it :D! don't wait any longer... after all, it's only a $1 investment... and if things ever go bad, you just would have to take down the dish and unplug your receivers.

I've been VOOMING for 11 days now and I'm incredibly happy with the service... it beats the crap out of D* and E*... the only thing missing is the RSN, but I'm able to live without it for the time being.

I saw this ad also in the metro Detroit area. Cant remember the specifics. But I know its going on in Detroit.

Brandsmart had this offer... and I took advantage of it :D . I got a 32" Sharp LCD. Sharp had an additional $200 rebate! Total price ~$1500!

Use the deal... if Voom dies (hope not) then you don't have to pay for the 6 months.

Great deal.

JunX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)