Another of the many questions about the new HD channels

Stanleee

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 20, 2004
NY State
If anyone gets E to come up and change the set up to see the right Sat. please post it. My cutomer service person said it would be after they take care of all the Voom people first.Of course the people that have been sending them money every month can wait.And does anyone really know when that will be?I only point to 110 and 119 with no locals available in Binghamton NY. I just want to know when they will take care of the people that aleady spend 9.95 a month for that small HD package on the old stars.The rumour that Binghamton will get locals in May has been just that also. A stupid rumour.

You can always contact your local retailer and have them install a 61.5 dish for you.

But then you'll complain about the cost which will likely be more than the E* $100.

Ever hear about the business triangle? Quality, Price, Speed. Pick any two.

Of course, with a DNSC install, you're not likely to see Quality in any event.

I think my local installer only does what Dish tells them.And like some on this site, I would complain because I am not independtly wealthy.

I only ever had the dish HD, I called today around 10:00am was on hold for 10 Minutes, asked the CSR about the new HD channels, he then told me I already had all the HD channels. It gave me a chuckle, anyway after I said to him no, the new VOOM channels he said "OH, let me check". He then told me I would need a dish pointed at 61.5, I said yes I know. He told me $100, they can install it on Thursday.

I'm going to call in the morning and order it, I was on my cell and got cut off.

Brian, they told me the same thing and I had to tell them 3 times that I already have a dish pointing at 61.5, I have a Dish 500 pointing at 110/119 and I have a switch 21 tieing the 2 together and I am right now viewing the Dish demo channel as we speak. The guy was dumbfounded then turned on my channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts