Another refugee from Captain 2cents

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
I was a long time supporter of DBStalk. I was never really outed till the buy out happened and that was my first ban because it of the way the sell happened. Then a couple of mods email me and ask me to come back like 4 months later... About 8 months later I have my first run in with Captain 2 cents who calls external hd and laptop harddrive mods to the 7200 dish net receiver hacks and I got in a argument over that and wham ban stick. Then I just read on and off the site and in the last 5 or so months I come back to actively posting. Just to get in a argument with captain 2 cents over my own post that I hit the report to mods button on. Yes I reported my self stating that a thread had gone to far. He became the ahole we all know and hate and basically gave me the ban stick for having multiple accounts and only reason I have mutliple accounts was my orginal was tied to an email that is no longer valid and I dont remember the password too.

That was the last straw as much as I liked dbstalk it simply wont survive as long as capt 2cents gets to act like the uncontrolled power hungry nut that he is .

So hopefully I can find a home here where people are here to help and not criticize.

I was just thinking that the other place is like the Inquisition.... :D

Welcome, You know if they unbanned everyone that he has powertriped over, half of this site would be unbanned from there :D. It's ok with me that he powertrips anyhow because I know were the better site. Over 100,000 people can't be wrong!

Laff, you reminded me to go check out my old account over there, I am apparently unbanned now. I can't even remember why I was banned the last time (there were just a few too many to keep them all straight).

Anyways, I'm sure you'll enjoy it more here, I know I do.

Just logged in with my user and im still banned... I like the reasoning.. This was JL's doing. The last time I talked to chris about this he said that they talked about my case in the moderators forum and that they wouldnt lift my ban.

I replyed back with: Can you please explain the basis of your decision. As I did not present a case. :rolleyes:

I never got a reply back. I wonder If i emailed david bott and see how much he would sell dbstalk for. I would buy it, then fire everyone. Then close the place down and burn the servers. The money spent to do it would be well worth it. :D

Attachments

• Bann.jpg
    Bann.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 187
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts